Thursday, May 26, 2011

U Create Make and Take Craft Classes!

I am so excited to announce these fun new classes to create the most super duper fun crafts, and cutest accessories ever for you and your little princess! There will be three different age groups and a variety of classes offered through out the month of June! Watch for a calendar with pictures of the crafty crafts we will be making! I am smiling just thinking of all the crafty fun we will have! Yippy skippy! Hip hip hoorahy!

Mini Crafters

This class is for girls age 6-12 This class will be so much fun! The cost will vary by class and the classes will be 1-2 hours long. These classes are sure to be a great way to keep your cute crafty girls entertained! I just LOVE these girlys!

Youth Crafters

This class is for teen girls age 13-18. I am excited to do this new class! It is sure to be lots of fun! Cost will vary by class and the class will be 1-2 hours long. I will be posting the different crafts that we will be making and the dates and times! Can't wait to craft with you youthful chickitas!

Advanced crafters

This class is for adults! AKA Rocking craft Mamas! I am super excited to do this class! I will have all sorts of fun supplies to make all kinds of fun crafts and accessories for babies to adult! I will be listing the different items for the different classes This class will be such a blast! Girls night out! Woot woot! I can’t wait!

For more information or to sign up please contact
Kelsi Ackley 435-862-3181

*Space is limited and classes will fill up fast so if you are interested please make sure to save your spot! I will post a calendar for dates and time in the next day or so! Can’t wait let the crafty fun begin!

No comments: