Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NEW stuff!

Holy heckanora Ive been busy! I am soooooooooo HAPPY! Why you ask??? Well you see Ive been in pain for almost 2 years! And I am finally doing good! Not sure if it will last but for now I am soooooo HAPPY! I love to make my hair accessories! I love to do it even better when I am not in pain! Who knew that a stupid car wreck and whiplash could cause me so much pain and trouble! Any way here are some pictures from my good friend Bethi from Bethi Starr photography. I am so lucky to have so many talented photography friends! Oh and I am so excited too because I have 51 sales in two and a half weeks on ETSY!!! So if you haven't yet check out my store at www.avabows.etsy.com





2 comments:

bethi said...

Thanks for the Shout out! Im soo glad you are feeling better!..and congrats on etsy! you are doin awesome!!

Debbie said...

That is ONE Beautiful Baby wearing those pretty bows!!