Thursday, July 7, 2011

FUN flare for flip flops and hair!


Sorry it has taken me forever to put together another craft class! This summer has been kinda crazy! This class will be a fun one!

Flip flops & Flower clips-

We will be adding some fun flare to our flip flops and hair!
We will be decorating two pair of flip flops old or new
(not provided)
You can purchase them for a dollar a pair at the dollar store :)
we will also make two flower clips one to match each pair of flip flops! How fun is that! Plus you get to come hang out with me!How FUN! I can't wait! Classes fill up fast and I will not take more than 10 girls per class. If I have more girls I might do another class on Wednesday. Call or text me to save your spot! Can't wait to craft with you cute chickadees! :)
Kelsi 435-862-3181

When: Thursday, July 14th
Time: 10-12 or 2-4
Cost: $20 per girl
For: Girls ages 6-?( Moms of girls younger than 6 are welcome to come with mom's assistance!)
10 girls per class

No comments: